Saturday 1 December 2012

Calendar Countdown!

Hey, hey! This is my cheap version of a Christmas Countdown Calendar... Enjoy, I guess? Lol.

Basically, since I can't give you chocolate through my screen, I'll give you a challenge, easy or hard, to fullfill everyday until Christmas! 
Here we go, you ready?


NOTES:
3rd - Today at school, I heard that it's Online Shopping day!! Why? Apparently, a lot of people get their last pay before Christmas or something. It doesn't make much sense, but a lot of peeps shop online today! Join the trend, just for the fun of it.. haha! 

9th - Write the letter to a relative/ relatives/ friends you probably won't see at Christmas!

12th - Since today is a memorable date (and apparently the world was meant to end by the way) make a mini 'goal' till Christmas day! Something realistic, you don't have much time! Eg: Stop being a doormat, do all your homework, stand up to a bitch, or start your own blog maybe!

20th - Kiss your boyfriend/girlfriend, kiss your crush (on the cheek if you're shy), kiss your best friend, kiss your dog - who cares! Kisses are great. And if you get to do this under a mistletoe, even better!

23rd - Or ask for a voluntary job! You will do good things for others in 2013 after all!

25th - No, I wasn't gonna say the cheesy 'Enjoy your Christmas' line!

No comments:

Post a Comment